Pick and Pack Position (Warehouse)
Entry level positions: Picker/Packer/Shipper
Job Type: Full-time 8:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
Required experience: Warehouse: 1 year
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario. Please apply below or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick orders from a pick ticket using a RF scanning system.
- Pack customer orders and prepare to ship based on carrier.
- Inspect incoming shipments and ensure quality control is maintained on each order received.
- Check for missing or damaged merchandise during receiving process.
- Receive incoming order and stock into inventory
- Inventory counts.
- Standing for 8+ hours day.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently count products.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Proper PPE: hard toed shoes.
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs.
- Fork lift training an asset, but not required.
Apply for this Job
Please provide a few details and upload your resume below
Your information was successfully submitted