Manager, Warehouse Operations
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager, Warehouse Operations is responsible for the following:
- Leading and developing the warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Develop, maintain, and coach team leaders and the Warehouse Supervisor on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) ensuring ongoing improvements and adherence.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred.
- Provide leadership and management for all operations, including Inventory control, customer billing accuracy, and order processing.
- Employ a continuous improvement mindset, assessing and implementing improvements to business processes and procedures.
- Work with our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) partners to log and resolve trouble tickets ensuring limited downtime.
- Ensure all orders are processed each day, closed within the system, and are invoiced accordingly.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis ensuring expectations are understood, service levels are achieved, and customers are informed.
- Direct the warehouse supervisor and his team to ensure priority projects are scheduled and completed on time.
- Train lead hands on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to develop, monitor, and improve performance of operational plans and budgets, and internal and customer Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Manage day-to-day of respective teams by scheduling, planning, and organizing work, clearly communicating goals, and ensuring that all staff are familiar with, and in compliance with, the appropriate standards and procedures.
- With the Director of Operations, help to hire, train, and support all staff; supervising and directing the regular training of all staff under your report.
- Coordinate Vendor Managed Inventory and Endless Aisle Programs for national retailers.
- Provide customer service for customers in a variety of areas including participating in weekly operational meetings, providing analysis of various aspects of customer’s business.
- Oversee and coordinate workload for Production Kitting Department.
- Develop strong relationships with support teams at national retailers, vendors, carriers and service providers.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or prior experience as a Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Three years of experience in a similar discipline with progressive managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional ability to deconstruct and analyze information relevant to financial and operational analysis
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrated leadership and resiliency with a highly evolved level of emotional intelligence
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) 2016.
- Microsoft SQL experience in creating Ad Hoc reporting.
- Experienced with the Microsoft suite of products: Excel, Word, Power Point, Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience implementing Lean systems, 5S, ISO
- Familiarity with mobile accessory retailers, products, and trends an asset.
Please apply directly to Kurt Strikwerda with your resume and cover letter in one file: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted