Forklift Certified Ontario Forklift Trained Driver
Entry level positions: Forklift Driver – licensed and certified
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario. Please apply below or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintaining forklift charging on his/her forklift, ensuring the batteries are well maintained
- Experience in Reach/Narrow aisles is an asset.
- Battery maintenance data chart is fulfilled weekly on his/her forklift
- Filling out weekly pre-use check sheet for forklift maintenance program provided in binder by company
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing freight assigned with daily tasks – example: Beckham flooring
- Inquire through office assistant about a receiving document be printed to receive incoming Freight
- Responsible to receive freight shipments accordingly within 48 hours of arrival
- Wrapping and/or strapping of skids when necessary
- Responsible for a clean and properly maintained racking system
- Ensure skids meet weight requirements prior to placing items in the racks/trucks.
- Great customer service with all drivers, vendors, and 3rd party customers.
Apply for This Job
Please provide a few details and upload your resume below
Your information was successfully submitted